VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after looking around over the past few months at all the different pop tops on the market i bit the bullet & booked my van in with vanhaus to be pop toped & some other work so roll on the summer when team broome can all go camping yeee ha T:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi broome, how did it go and hows the poptop looking for build quality and how it is while on the move. Any leaks. Eagerly waiting for outcome.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Adam @ Vanhaus is a top bloke. Did a part conversion for me inc. pop top - very professional job.

Got mine booked in for the rest of the conversion done in Sept with him. Just saving up for it at the mo....

You won't be disappointed !

·
Registered
130 Posts
just had mine done by him few weeks back all good so far going to paint it after work tomorrow then is off to cornwall so we will see how it is, all looks good so far, van came back nice and clean tooT:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks guys for the reviews that's kinda made my mind up...
Now just to save a little more and have a remap done too and then save up for the next upgrade... lol.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Looking nice mc Pear, any wind noise or leaking? I know it's kinda early yet but just wondered.
No additional wind noise at motorway speeds and no leaks yet. We had torrential rain in the New Forest last weekend and stayed bone dry up top. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

Really pleased with the roof and the quality of fit and finish (and I'm really fussy! :) )

Back off to the New Forest with it this weekend. :ILU:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Wow!!!! just been looking at your build and you've done a fantastic job in such a short time. Well done... It's taken me 9 years just to be able to afford a cheap conversion (last year) with out a pop top as I'm saving hard but may end up taking yet another loan to pay for it lol..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts