VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My missus says I drink to much, just wondered how much my fellow forum members consume a week? Be honest.
Chin Chin Soupy.

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Couple of beers every night, on weekends a bit more sometimes. I: Really enjoy them couple of beers when i get home from work sat in the garden in the sun. T:

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Couple of beers every night, on weekends a bit more sometimes. I: Really enjoy them couple of beers when i get home from work sat in the garden in the sun. T:
Same as me, you work your balls of all day you deserve it in my opinion.
Chin Chin Soupy.

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
A good few beers every night and a good few more at the wknd I: Do I have a problem.......YES.......I dont own a Liquor Store :D

·
Registered
198 Posts
When I was working for Her Majesty I rather stupidly confessed at a medical examination that I was doing over 60 units a week.

Needless to say the MO threw a track LOL:

Long time ago that mind, now it's just, maybe, a bottle of wine on a Saturday night

·
Registered
105 Posts
Since I started working for a brewery about a month or so ago by beer consumption has gone up dramatically.

Will definitely have to keep tabs on it in the future but for now I'm just enjoying the 'sensation'.

·
Registered
77 Posts
My missus says I drink to much, just wondered how much my fellow forum members consume a week? Be honest.
Chin Chin Soupy.
My girlfriend said the same to me, I told her she was'nt drinking enough H:H:

1 or 2 of an evening now an again, I cant do heavy sessions - its a waste of a day or too recovering I:

·
Registered
602 Posts
I gave it up for a month....my missus said I became boring!

On a good week I manage a dozen pints ish. On a bad week its lessI:

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
we have a fortnightly glass collection and its due on tuesday so will take a pic tommorrow of our normal week of glassI:

·
Registered
632 Posts
1 or 2 bottle of beer at weekend unless im in the Uk then its as many as i can!I:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Between 4-6 cans of Guiness a week.

I`m a lightweight as 2 cans of the stuff and I just want to go to sleep.

:cheers

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Used to drink two to three beers and a couple of whiskys a night, then started drinking them in the morning after nights. I realised i had drunk every day for 15 years.

Now drink less -have a couple of drinks a couple of nights a week- more on weekends

feel much better for it and wifes happier

Cheers:cheers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts