VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have deleted some post on here due to offers etc...
I am confirming the thread here,no offence to anyone who has pm'd me etc..
The wheels are £450 shipped or £420 collected....Payment is via paypal....no cash sales..no discount for cash....
The wheels are not stamped with any load rating....but many run them and a solid german made wheel is well up to the job...
As for the tyres....i will be listing the makes and load ratings of the 2 sizes i have listed this eve....Please do not offer me silly amounts for these....you know what they are.....
As i always say on hear..i price my wheels at what they cost me to source...these have cost me 350 euro for the wheels alone.....so i aint selling them with tyres and shipping for £300!!!
No swaps,deposits or wive's
Sorry to be blunt to the genuine interest....but what i list them at is my lowest possible price....As a business making £50 quid out of a set of,i think this is a fair price...

Borbet A 7.5j x 17 et30

5x112 fitment

Good solid wheels...

Good condition...a small signs of laquer peel

come with all caps etc..

wheels will be fitted with the following depending on your van drop etc and wants..

Tyres as follows...choice of 2 x sets

225 50 17 x 4
Conti 94w x 2 6mm
Mich x 1 98w 6mm
Pirelli x 1 98w 6mm

Or

225 55 17 x 4
Mich x 3 97w 6mm
Conti x 1 97w 7mm

Wheels are all good...

£450 shipped....a good price i think on these

·
Registered
627 Posts
Really surprised these are still here Si :*
Quality rims.
Would look even better with spacers and wedge ;)
I was looking for a set of these before you sorted me out with the Remo's and there was none about :rolleyes:
Good price too A:
If I come into some money this week (Unlikely :gl ) I'll have them as my weekend wheels! :D

·
Registered
775 Posts
Very tempted also...

I would also like to know the load rating on the tyres please.

I am lowered on CMC HD 60mm springs and 10mm lowering plates, not sure if 50 or 55 profile will be best. I want a comfy ride so possibly 55s depending on what they look like

·
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi
What load rating are the wheels and what load rating are the tyres?
Cheers
Very tempted also...

I would also like to know the load rating on the tyres please.

I am lowered on CMC HD 60mm springs and 10mm lowering plates, not sure if 50 or 55 profile will be best. I want a comfy ride so possibly 55s depending on what they look like
posted on the thread above lads.....

postage is also to zone 1 uk mainland for this price....

·
Registered
775 Posts
posted on the thread above lads.....

postage is also to zone 1 uk mainland for this price....
Not bothered about the load rating on the wheels themselves, was more interested in the tyre load ratings and what the tyre profiles would look like on a 60-70mm drop or what you would recommend.

Would it be possible to arrange own courier if you wrapped them?

·
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not bothered about the load rating on the wheels themselves, was more interested in the tyre load ratings and what the tyre profiles would look like on a 60-70mm drop or what you would recommend.

Would it be possible to arrange own courier if you wrapped them?
hello mate.....sorry post above was not aimed at everyone...

tyre ratings for the 2 different sets will be added later....

as for your drop.....50 porfile for the 60mm...i would prob say 45-50mm max if going to the 55 profile tyres.....

as for wrapping them mate...yes that would be no probs....

courier days though are only on a tuesday,wed or thursday....to have them uplifted...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts