VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I'm going to be fitting vented discs and rebuilt calipers, I've bought some braided hoses for the van, and I was wondering if I will be able to just fit the front hoses now, and swap the rear ones at a later date?

will having just the front hoses braided add strain to the rear hoses?

Cheers
Pete

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sorry to jump on this thread(?) Nick I have noticed you are a man of much knowledge and wondered if that knowledge extended to knowing which are the correct length of brake hoses for a 2001 acv 2.5 exaa tdi front end, I believe they are different than standard ? my beloved failed mot today :( and I am working away, was hoping to order online from bmf autoparts (got a dmf clutch kit +thrust bearing delivered to highlands for £358 and hd sachs front for£91 , helpful guys aswell ) THanks T:

·
Registered
25 Posts
That's what I was thinking, seem to remember reading on here that ex aa had the bigger brakes fitted, this site is a real help, countless times,I really appreciate you guys that take the time to post all the info, had the t4 8yrs now and don't intend parting with it, hope for full bearing and bush change next, 162000m on the clock.ThanksT:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts