VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a set of 60mm bars I have just made for a SWB T4
They are powder coated black with a 20 deg cut on the ends.#
Collection preferred from Northants with free fitting.
£130

(they have never been fitted, the fitted set shown are some the same I previously done)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Zimbo, these may of gone on facebook, will let u know tomorrow for sure!
Can make u a set if u don't mind waitin a few weeks, any van type / size / angle cut, dome led's in the end / any colour or stainless.
I am in Burton Latimer, so if u want to see some of my work pop over to a Tue night at Kens Diner in Finedon.
Will keep ya posted.
ta

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hi Glynn

I really like the way these side bars sit close to the lower seals, very tidy. Would you be able to give me a quote for a set like the ones you had listed at the biggining of this thread (60mm with 30 degree slash at each end).

Could you ship them to Bristol?

Many thanks

Jody

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hi Glynn

I really like the way these side bars sit close to the lower seals, very tidy. Would you be able to give me a quote for a set like the ones you had listed at the biggining of this thread (60mm with 30 degree slash at each end).

Could you ship them to Bristol?

Many thanks

Jody
Sorry 20 degree slash!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Jody, can do em for £130 no probs, but pls be very clear I am not a registerd company & just do these for "mates".
I will not get involved with shipping, but if u wanted to arrange a courier or if u plan to come up this way anytime I could do some for ya no prob.
Worth noting the sliding door side will sit a bit lower to allow the door to clear, not much though I usually only have about 5mm clear to door.
Ta

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hi Glynn

Thanks for the reply boss, thats fair enough on the postage, I'm away on holiday from Wednesday but will find out from a courier how much when i get back.

whats the lead time on them fella?

T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Glynn

Thanks for the reply boss, thats fair enough on the postage, I'm away on holiday from Wednesday but will find out from a courier how much when i get back.

whats the lead time on them fella?

T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:
Will take about 2 weeks as I have to wait to powder coat em "with work jobs" to keep the costs down.
If u deff want some let me know soonest as I am about to order some more tube. ta

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi do you do these for t5 as well
Thanks
Hi chevy, haven't done T5 yet...
But happy to do em, have a mate 100yards away with a LWB I can measure, if its short may need some help with dims.
May b a bit more expensive as I believe there is more involved in the brackets (prob £150 for 60mm or 76mm)
Ta

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi chevy, haven't done T5 yet...
But happy to do em, have a mate 100yards away with a LWB I can measure, if its short may need some help with dims.
May b a bit more expensive as I believe there is more involved in the brackets (prob £150 for 60mm or 76mm)
Ta
Just realised how close u r, I am in Burton so could arrange a meet up to descuss. (VW Night Kens diner at Finedon tomorrow night if u r interested)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Just realised how close u r, I am in Burton so could arrange a meet up to descuss. (VW Night Kens diner at Finedon tomorrow night if u r interested)
Hi yea would be happy to meet up I work in wellingborough so yea quite close A: pm me your number don't know if I can make kens tomorrow as we are getting ready for main event but will try T:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi all , Glynn fitted mine last night 60mm black with a 20 degree cut , and I must say they are excellent and he made sure they were fitted perfect too , top work top job by a top bloke T: cheers Glynn A:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts