VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I quite fancy a satin black bonnet bra for my '03 Velle. Eveything I have seen on the web seems to be for short nose variants only. From a previous post of mine I am told my van will be a long nose ..... though I am still not sure how to tell the difference !

Does anybody know who stocks long nose bra's ?

Garf

·
Registered
232 Posts
it looks good on the ebay link as the colours suit ech other..Not sure on a black one on a white van tho..Do they do them in white?:)

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Mike at CMC will do them in any colour you want...bit dearer than the black ones but the quality and fit is top notch..T:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Matt, thanks for the tutorial regarding long and short nose .....easy when you know how !! Mine is defo a long nose as correctly diagnosed by the good folk of this forum previously.

Happy days wadya mean you aint sure about a black bra on a white van ? It will look the dogs mate:ILU:

I like the look of the CMC bra on fleabay. It looks like a nice snug fit plus I always read positive stuff about that company so it will probably be decent quality . I had checked their website but it aint shown on there.

Thanks all for the info.
Garf

·
Registered
232 Posts
Matt, thanks for the tutorial regarding long and short nose .....easy when you know how !! Mine is defo a long nose as correctly diagnosed by the good folk of this forum previously.

Happy days wadya mean you aint sure about a black bra on a white van ? It will look the dogs mate:ILU:

I like the look of the CMC bra on fleabay. It looks like a nice snug fit plus I always read positive stuff about that company so it will probably be decent quality . I had checked their website but it aint shown on there.

Thanks all for the info.
Garf
I looked at it on the site but thinking its too much black??:confused:

·
Registered
5,175 Posts

Thanks all for the info.
Garf
yeah the the website ain't the greatest, its a work in progress as said give him a ring mike will sort you out in any colour you need, he put me a nice checked stripe down my black bra, but now have another cool idea, watch this space :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I decided to go with the CMC bra and ordered it through fleabay and it pretty much got here before I logged off ...... good service ! Just fitted it and it is nice and snug BUT I need some advice regarding lacing it up under the bonnet. I have done it like an ironing board around the outer edge but was wondering if I should have done it like a shoe if you see what I mean ....... there was loads of chord supplied. Bra looks good by the way ...... nothing wrong with black on white.
Also just got some black out stickers for the B and C pillars from browns stickers also on fleabay. Again they arrived promptly and look like decent quality but I havent had a chance to fit them yet.
No instructions supplied but i think there are some on line.

May actua;lly get aroun to posting some pics one day !

Cheers
Garf

·
Registered
39 Posts
cool, glad it worked out... i have a cheq blue/black one on the way =)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts