VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi their I have just bought a 2007 T5 combi van, 104bhp, I love it, I have always wanted one so I am so chuffed that I am here writing this thread....
I live in Longrock nr Penzance< Cornwall, I really want to do some big things to my van (not sexually) lol, well maybe
I want to put a caravelle front end on, drop her, re map and some lovely changes inside, I need some inspiration ideas from you guys out there, I am really keen to be different, just want to bounce some ideas from you guys.......
I am sooooooo keen and cannot wait to wqake up in the morning to drive my baby

Thanks guys and girls and I really look forward to your replys.........

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
welcome to the world of an empty wallet and countless hours surfing the net looking for van bits and ideas. If you've got a wife or girlfriend then say goodbye to them. My wife calls my van the blue mistress due to the amount of time, money and clandestine weekends away that I devote to mine. T:

Go for the caravelle bumper conversion, looks the dogs hind wheels. Also a top notch carpet and lighting job inside is worth the time and dough, and is not too difficult to do yourself. If you're going for windows try Phil at Vansport in Penzance, did a top job on mine, and I travelled down from Bournemouth - got a surf in at Praa whilst he fitted them. Say hello to his wolf he keeps in the workshop!!

Apart from that, welcome bud, see you down your way!!

·
Window Expert
37 Posts
Hi their I have just bought a 2007 T5 combi van, 104bhp, I love it, I have always wanted one so I am so chuffed that I am here writing this thread....
I live in Longrock nr Penzance< Cornwall, I really want to do some big things to my van (not sexually) lol, well maybe
I want to put a caravelle front end on, drop her, re map and some lovely changes inside, I need some inspiration ideas from you guys out there, I am really keen to be different, just want to bounce some ideas from you guys.......
I am sooooooo keen and cannot wait to wqake up in the morning to drive my baby

Thanks guys and girls and I really look forward to your replys.........
Howdy Neighbour T:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts