Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Hi,

How much for the tailgate pull down strap? the small trim around the tailgate internal handle? the rear passenger side seat belt and hanger (the one that hangs down infront of the window)?
Are the seats on mushroom bolts? Have you got a rear fold flat single seat?

Cheers
No tailgate strap or trim. Got the seatbelt but the trim is missing.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I would like the sliding window either on the sliding door or the right side. Are the black clippy thingsH: in good working order!(sorry I call them window latches) How much please?
Have both sides. I'll check the latches tomorrow. £50 each or £90 the pair

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi
Long shot I know but do you have a rear drives side inertia seatbelt. I'm fitting AA seats and need a 3 point seatbelt.

Thanks
Tom

·
Registered
357 Posts
Has anyone else paid this fella any money and not received anything ? ... or even paid and actualy received something. Or does anyone know if he's legit ?

Paid £80 over 3 weeks ago now and nothing.

Email reply after first week saying he was having computer problems (so didn't have my address on the email) ... but now sorted and would post next day. Never did.

Same reply after second week.... Never did.

I've now emailed and sent a text to the mobile a few dats ago and no reply at all.

Starting to feel scammed.:mad:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Well over 1 month now and still nothing.

Nobody know Paul Wilkinson aka dubmodder ?

I can't believe that no-one from this thread or on the forum at at large has had any dealings related to these breaking parts.

... is it common trading with folks via this forum that registered members rip people off ?

·
Premium Member
8,089 Posts
Well over 1 month now and still nothing.

Nobody know Paul Wilkinson aka dubmodder ?

I can't believe that no-one from this thread or on the forum at at large has had any dealings related to these breaking parts.

... is it common trading with folks via this forum that registered members rip people off ?
Hi Paul, we will look into the matter and see if we can help.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hi Jim... thanks for the shout.

I'm not Paul though ... that's the 'seller'.

I realise that the forum in is no way responsible ... but as it is a registered member maybe you should be aware of this. I'm just surprised that no-one else has had any dealings in respect to this thread ... it seemed to be popular.

Its a shame but I've now made a claim for non-receipt of goods with paypal as there is a 45 day limit to do that ... and 5 weeks down the line I'm not prepared to wait any longer to be ignored and lied to as I have been.

There is no excuse for no coms, he has my email and mobile and address on both... and the only thing I've had is 3 emails weeks apart with excuses saying goods will be posted next day... which they never were. No replies to emails or text at all for 2 weeks now.

·
Registered
357 Posts
So... a quick update...

After 6 weeks of not sending what I paid £80 for ... ie: a " BRAND NEW STILL IN THE BOX Projektzwo Tailgate " + 2x seatbelt receivers.

Today I eventualy receive a package ....

Inside there are no seatbelt receivers.

There is just a battered, chipped, broken ripped off a white van with adhesive still all over it ... tailgate panel.

The panel has suffered significant damage to it around a 40cm area right along the centre which has been badly repaired with a load of fibreglass and then sprayed over with a patch of grey primer (over the full white coat thats on it).

remember that this was described on this forum post as " NEW " ... and was described in an email from PAUL WILKINSON as " BRAND NEW and still in the box " ,,, see email below from 21st OCT !

Paul Wilkinson to me
show details 21 Oct Reply

£80 delivered sound OK?

The tailgate panel is brand new, still in the box.

Exactly the same as this:

http://www.tuning-and-fun.de/Twin-Anlage.JPG

If you can send payment to my Paypal account (same as my email address) I will get them off first thing tomorrow.

Paul

I called Paul immediately and was surprised that he took the call .... I explained that he'd sent me a used, battered, broken and repaired panel and not a " brand new one still in the box " as advertised ...

He explained ... " that was how I bought it " ... going on to say that he'd bought it off someone of this forum who had described it like that.

:*

I then said that he'd not included the seatbelt receivers I paid an extra £30 for inc postage ...

and he hung up the phone.

:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

Nice chap this Paul Wilkinson

I would expect better from a well established paid up member of a VW forum community.

Anyone know this conman.... ?

Anyway ... AVOID at all costs.

Paul Wilkinson
[email protected]
Phone: 07725744176
AKA dubmodder
Paypal name ' posh buggers '

41 - 60 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.