VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myself and a mate bought this as a donna van to help sort our vans out cheaply.....
We ve pretty much taken what we needed including the front seat.....but there's loads left...

just tel me what your after and i'll see if its still there.....(and worth having!!)

and give u a price.....

the van is a 800 specieal pannel van m reg 94 2.4 non turbo.....im not a mechanic so the engine is here in one peice and running but wouldnt have a clue how to get it out etc.....

you can also email me on [email protected]

will have pics on ebay soon as well......

hope this is in the right place....yes i am trying to get some £££ for the bits (to cover the van purchase and some beer money) as was made redundant a while ago hence useing the cheapest bit to keep my bus going!!!! but im not a business........cheers

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am after the bolt (vale type) that screws into the bottom of the power steering pump?
Could you post I picture to make sure it's the right item. If right how much pal?
Cheers Daz

Email : [email protected]

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey hey thought i may as well jump on the band wagon..
Im after the drivers side tail light please. If golddust dosnt go for the tailgate in the end i am also interested cheers butt..

·
Registered
297 Posts
has it got leccy windows? if so how much please....

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
guys sorry for delay again! having a bit of a weekend......we put the van in a mate lock up ready to break it and he normally leaves the keys for me to come and go as i please but he's buggered off to bude and forgotten to leave them! also ive never ever had so many questions about something before (over 150 emails:confused:) and as we ve never broke a van or anything before i am a bit out of my comfort zone......and not even sure what some of the things are!!!

also just had a call for ebay man asking for the whole thing, so if he whats it for the right price we'll let him...if not will contact every one tomoz evening with all the prices etc and start getting my hands dirty and start getitng stuff out or collected.....sorry if this seams wrong im a bit worried about upsetting someone but its turning into a nightmare!.......

·
Registered
297 Posts
hi i'm in desperate need of a passenger side bumper corner as some numpty drove into mine and i'm trying to sell the van.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts