VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Hi,
What colour and condition is the front carpet? I might be interested in it.
Also does it have electric windows?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Sent you a PM regards the nearside sliding door, you still got it? If so, whats the condition and price? I will be available to collect any day next week.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Hi if you still have, the boot space side cards with pockets LWB ( what nick are they in and will they fit a 1994) also the rear panel that holds the roof lining up? regards \Bill

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi do you have the positive terminal going to the starter still please and a pic of the battery end please just to compare thank you, oh and price to Glorious Cornwall where it never rains honest. thank you in advance

·
Registered
117 Posts
Off the near side cab door I'm after the grab handle (that you use to pull the door shut) and the interior latch handle (the one you pull with your finger to make the door open from inside and the window winder handle. Off the offside cab door I'm after the interior latch handle (the one you pull with your finger to make the door open from inside). I'm after the drivers side female part of the seat belt (the bit that bolts to the seat base). How much for all of the above including post? Will pm you too. Cheers. Tom

·
Registered
117 Posts
Sorry I also need the drivers side window winder handle. So price to include this too please. Tried to pm you Dave but your inbox is full.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hi. what dash does it have ? Is the ashtray on the right or left ? If it's on the right how much for the ashtray/lighter facia panel and the blanks above this panel please posted to Aldershot. Thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi there, do you happen to have the indicator stalk at all?

Im trying to source one in the east mids I managed to snap mine two days ago :(

I take it its pre 1996?

Thanks

Craig

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Hi mate. do you still have the n/s. slider top rail trim panel above the door. how much posted to. ss13 2ar. thanks

21 - 40 of 63 Posts