VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm after B and C pillar trims if they're in grey and good nick. What colour is the van as I could do with some panels and rear bumper :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry lads, I'd forgotten about this! I've still not started breaking this as I had changed my mind but I'll start getting around to it, you'll have to bear with me though as I'm looking after my mrs at the moment so have very little time.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Dave, I'm after a passenger window motor. PM me a price (incl post to Truro). Thx Broady
Think that's still available, I'll reply asap.

If you have one of the elusive engine covers i'll take that off your hands.
I do! It's been carbon dipped, will PM you after I've checked it T:

I'm after B and C pillar trims if they're in grey and good nick. What colour is the van as I could do with some panels and rear bumper :)
Van is in Off Road grey, I think the trims are all perfect and in grey, will check tomorrow

I'm after N/S sliding door handle trim (interior)
Think that's still available, will check tomorrow.

Single front seats?
Gone sorry :(

if fitted how much for the grab handle/s screwed to the windscreen pillar?
Used these in my new van but may have some others, will check tomorrow.

I'm after the rear most seat belts if you have them, if they are not fitted to the seat.
None available I'm sorry :(

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's a 2.5 BPC that we were keeping as a spare for our VW Touareg but that's gone now so the engine can be sold.
I do have a 2.5 AXD there that can be heard running if that's what you are after? It's got a new turbo on it and is complete T:

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm after the rear most seat belts if you have them, if they are not fitted to the seat.
All the rear seatbelts in a T5 Caravelle are part of the seats, so that you can move the seats around on the rails, rotate or remove them etc. Only the front seats have belts that are fixed to the bodywork.

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Hi Dave,

The plastic body undertrim under the passenger side, think part number on mine is 7H0825337B, if its intact id be interested in that.

Regards

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi Steve, If you are looking for the front section I've used that on my new van I'm sorry as the one on it was damaged.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts