VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys im breaking my 2001 SWB red tdi T4 with NO engine and a has had a front end smash, this van was used to do an engine transplant in to my van and i have a 1.9td engine which is a non runner but can be broken up as it has a pretty much new turbo and manifolds.

Any one want to buy some spares?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi guys im going down to the van this evening to get some stuff off it so will check all the items you are interested for condition and will let you know later.

·
Registered
335 Posts
how much for sliding door? Is it lift up tailgate type, or barn doors? What colour?

And did it have eleccy windows?? If so, im interested in the winder mech's and loom with switches....

Also...any side windows?

·
Registered
11 Posts
hi, would you have plastic trim that goes on bed next to top of rear bumper, basically goes on top of lock. text or ring mark 07816987416 thanks

·
Registered
264 Posts
Does it have passenger side pockets?

Would love a driver's captain seat if you have one? Sitting on a milk crate at the moment in mine!

Cheers

Daz

·
Registered
686 Posts
Hi do you have aboth wing mirrors and drivers door pull handle and is it a barn door or up and over as im after the bottom plastic cover for my barn door van

ta

dan

·
Registered
76 Posts
hi i want to change my barn doos for a tailgate so would be intrested in all the bits i would need for that.
cheers

1 - 20 of 48 Posts