VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi folks

ive got the chance of stripping a t4 caravelle, wondering if anyone wants anything off it, im not too mechanically minded so it will need to be need to be things that can off with limited number of tools and postable, interior and sliding windows away, its a 5 cylinder 2.5 PETROL

cheers ally

·
Registered
374 Posts
Really need the rear heater motor, or whole unit and the trim panel that goes over the box behind the rear n/s wheel arch? Pm with details about postage and costs etc?

Thanks, Brett.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi folks

i get van dropped off tomorrow afternoon so post what you are all after and i will get back to with what ive got and we can sort out what ever you need. not a problem. cheers ally

·
Registered
792 Posts
might need the fuel pump can you put my name on it please and the electric windows switch drivers side and passager electric mirror

·
previously known as "cheekychappy84"
876 Posts
Can i have the fog light bulb holder please - (just the plastic cylindrical bit that holds the bulb)

Let me know how much posted

Thanks

·
Registered
376 Posts
1st dibs on side step cover and rear threshhold cover if poss?? how much posted to LL11 please T: Lee

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
any one needing std lights good uns on all 4 corners, interior plastic trim and cloth panels in good nick, all swtches, relays, carpet , front panels, std 15" wheeltrims, rear bench still there etc only keeping a week then its gone. interors blue

·
Registered
756 Posts
hi I am after a passenger seat base if you have one, the seat belt fittings that connect to the seat (the bit with the red button) if you have the door pockets with the speakers in then i would appreciate the speaker covers thanks. also the rear bumper if its in good nick.
thanks stu

1 - 20 of 30 Posts