VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Beardy Bus Driver
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's with a heavy heart but I've decided to part out my multivan. The rust is just too bad that it's beyond economic repair and I've decided to start on a new project.

The Van is located in Fife KY14. I'm willing/hoping to sell the complete interior (plastics, rear seat/bed, buddy seats and curtains). So whilst the van is still drivable I'd propose delivery of the lot in situ and the buyer can help remove it all. No idea what kind of value this is. But one went for here recently for £1000 plus removal costs. The rear seat and all the bits are £700 on fleabay. It's all in reasonable knick for a 20yr old van. I'll take photos and post up here at the weekend.

If there's anything you want to reserve then post on the thread please. And parts can be reserved with a Paypal deposit.

I'm not interested in selling the whole van as I need certain bits for the new project.

Thanks for looking.

·
Beardy Bus Driver
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There's been no takers on the full interiors. So I'm going to start selling bits of. The vans currently on axle stands in the garage ready to part out.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
I know this is a long shot, but does it have electric mirrors, windows and central locking? I'm after internal wiring for them:ILU:

·
Beardy Bus Driver
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Poe,

It has all of those. What’s it you need? The whole looms for each? Do you need solenoid actuators as well for the central locking?

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Hi Poe,

It has all of those. What’s it you need? The whole looms for each? Do you need solenoid actuators as well for the central locking?
Hi mate, sorry only just seen this. I'm really after the internal wiring from door to door. But if the price is right I may have the lot off you, so it's a complete system

Poe

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi - I'm after a Sliding Side Door Rail Runner End Cap Cover for a left hand door if you have one in good condition.

James

1 - 20 of 25 Posts