VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

241 - 251 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
have you kept the gear stick and bits need one bad billato

I am in the process of breaking up my 04 (54 plate caravelle). The engine has gone, The autobox is fooked as will nnot engauge(was slipping in 6th then 5th then nada; but can be rebuilt but if needed) and i have someone looking at front (bumper grill and headlights) and wheels tomorrow. Will let you know about these.

If there area any parts people would like give me a shout. I am located in Mudeford near Bournemouth (Southampton side)

The van is chamapagne metalic light gold with a light grey interior, including rails and bed. Ideally i would llike to sell interior in bundles rather than bits and pieces.

Cheers

Shroom

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi
Long shot but Do you have the pull out cup holder with the cigarette lighter/ashtray?

If so how much posted?

Cheers
GazT:

·
Registered
59 Posts
HI there

Do you have the right hand (drivers side) air vent pod still by any chance? If you could let me know as the one in our van has been mullered when an air horn (!) module was installed into it and so I want to replace it with a good stock one.
Many thanks :)

like this one .... red circled....

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #246
sorry no blind or vent or ashtray.. this was 2 years ago that i broke this and most stuff has gone

Shroom

·
Registered
117 Posts
hi mate,

Has the shell been scrapped yet? Sounds like a crazy request but I'm after the rear spring mounts from the rear of the body. I have Air suspension and getting slightly tired of it so would like to put it back to std. Problem being is the guy who fitted the rear bags cut off the spring mounts and welded the bags in there place....arghhhhhh

cheers,

Matt

241 - 251 of 251 Posts