VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My caravelle has lasted 3 years and now the engine light comes on intermitantly when i start her. Rather than try to sort it out i am going to break her. THis seems to happen on a three yearly interval.. like my last ones! Breaking i can work out how to fix the next one when it comes along!

Therefore over the next month or so i will be breaking my Silver twin slider caravelle Auto (auto box is excelent)

It is the exec version with the Sat Nav radio and has a rare boot liner that i have never seen before.

It has electric front windows and mirrors, the ones that pull in

Pretty much all parts available but some may take longer to get than others due to where i have to break it!

Please don't get me wrong I need to get as much as i can from the Velle and so will not be giving things away. I will sell at a fair price.

Located in Bournemouth Dorset

May take me 2 or three days to answer pm's but let me know.

Alternate you can text or phone on 07904577725. I am up early and so go to bed at 9.30 so no late night calls!

Shroom

·
Registered
159 Posts
Assuming the drinks holder is the same as a t5.1 PV drinks holder I’d be interested. I’m happy to wait

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
hi, do you have the plastic cover for the jack and tools bin , plastic guides for the rear seat belts ..john

1 - 10 of 10 Posts