VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm after some new torpedo style bulbs for my standard interior lamps does anyone know what the brightest ones I can get are please? CheersT:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Hi, I'm after some new torpedo style bulbs for my standard interior lamps does anyone know what the brightest ones I can get are please? CheersT:
Get LED ones much brighter than normal bulbs and use less power too !

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Yes, festoon LED, 3 SMD ones off eBay.

Not hugely brighter, but a whiter light which is some who better, cleaner somehow.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I put a 48 led panel in my t4 I no u got a t5 if u measure the size of the flat bit behind the bulb and look at the panels on eBay there so much better than bulb replacements my cab lights up like its day time

·
Registered
196 Posts
I got this one from Halfwits, has 16 LEDs in, also have a smaller on in the rear light fittings. I think they were around £12.00 each. Come with various interchangeable connectors. Gives off a really good light.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Brilliant, just fitted new bulb and much brighter gives loads of light, well worth the £2 for 2 bulbs(16 LED)!! Thanks for advice A:

·
Registered
875 Posts
They only work one way though, So don't panic if you fit them and they don't work I: just stick them in the other way!
Right, saved a bit of frustration on my part right there! Will try the "dead" ones again and turn them round....

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
I ordered a alloy tip switch from hong kong poo. Still not had it but got money back through the bay. Gave up after 5 weeks. Got it from austrailia in the end 5 days.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts