VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
right people its that time of year where we get invited by the split screen van club to attend Brighton BreezeA:A:A: we only have ten spaces to fill so if you want to come along get your name on the list ....:ILU:
either put your name here or pm me .

www.brightonbreeze.co.uk

3rd October

there is a cost involved but not a lot this does included camping at the race course after the show on saturday night and the entertainment to . ill pm you this once you are on the list T:T:T:T:

so whos up for it

1. Soft but Happy
2. lance2001 t4
3. t4toad
4. Ahay
5. Jimbo
6. Reimoboy
7. Fivezylinder
8. mark oxley

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Put my name on the list mate i was down for Oktoberfest but the wife is working due to her new job :(
so a day in Brighton with vw vans and my young one LOL: going to be a long day .

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
forgot to say we need to get there early to set up in a display i believe this is by

7.30 am:eek: no i was telling fibs you got to be there by 9 am

but the earlier the better gates open at 6am

but then the beers after the show at the campsite more than makes up for it T::D

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Hi Baz , We cant make this one this year as its far too close to home :confused:And were all booked up for oktoberfest sorry. For those that havent been to Brighton Breeze it was a fantastic show last year :ILU:

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh no russ

and im sure its all down hill from your house to the front so it wouldnt cost you any fuel LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:

well not on the way down, just to get home LOL:T:T:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi,
please us on the list,been there last year and really enjoyed itT:T:how does it work with the booking?all together as the forum or single?

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
right people its that time of year where we get invited by the split screen van club to attend Brighton BreezeA:A:A: we only have ten spaces to fill so if you want to come along get your name on the list ....:ILU:
either put your name here or pm me .

www.brightonbreeze.co.uk

3rd October

there is a cost involved but not a lot this does included camping at the race course after the show on saturday night and the entertainment to . ill pm you this once you are on the list T:T:T:T:

so whos up for it

1. Soft but Happy
2. lance2001 t4
3. t4toad
4. Ahay
5. Jimbo
6. Reimoboy
7. Fivezylinder
8. mark oxley
two places left T:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Hi,
please us on the list,been there last year and really enjoyed itT:T:how does it work with the booking?all together as the forum or single?
Be good to see you again Mike W:

Spotted you a month or two ago, but I was in the Honda :bhd

·
Registered
697 Posts
i will have to withdraw my offer and leave it open for some one else i have to do something else that weekendI: but never mind anything for a quiet life eh baz

·
Registered
111 Posts
HI Alan,
what do you thnik about going together to brighton,don't know how else come from our area.Spotted you a while ago in West horsley,but I was in a Mitsubishi:D

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
No problem Mike........... It looks like an early start though :(

1 - 20 of 63 Posts