VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 616 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rod has stepped down as Bristol Rep and I have taken over, yes it was over 6 weeks ago but I missed the last meet as I was in France.

Bristol meet will be at The Fox Den in Stoke Gifford, Bristol, BS43 8TJ

Every 3rd Wednesday of the month. The next meet it will be on 17th October

Food available, our own area if required, meet up in the bar area unless the weather is great and outside it will be.

Everybody is welcome to come along T4/T5 or not. Its just an easy going evening talking to like minded people about there vans and general stuff. If you have not come along before why not pop along and meet us. T:

The nights will be drawing in very soon so we might change the time and day. What do people think? Please post your thoughts or PM me.

So come on people who's coming to my first one as a rep, not sure how many Rod had at his 1st but I am sure we can beat itI:I:I:I: I might bring some cakes along if that swings it.

See you Wednesday

Regards

Jimmer

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Re: Bristol Meet Jimmers @ Quincey's

I'll be there Jimmer be rude not too......good luck with it all, ummmmm 17 vans.........I:

·
Registered
701 Posts

I can't make it this month, still haven't made it any month to be honest!

Next month, for sure......

·
Registered
4,245 Posts

real good turn out now that the nights a drawing in, new faces to.......catch you all next time, did'nt get any cake though,

·
Registered
398 Posts

Good to catch up again. Good turn out.
That Jimmers van was loaded with cakes. I had a sneekey cake.T:

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Rod

I will bring you a cake next time, maybe even oktoberfest;);) I think my kids will be eating them all weekend still loads left I think they might have to take them to school tomorrow.

Yes it was a good turn out last night 13 vans :D:D, KK you beat me with 17 for your 1st it was a bit lighter thenI:I:I: and I think you must have bribed a fewI:I:I:LOL:LOL:LOL:

See some of you at oktoberfest and the rest next month.T:T:

Regards

Jimmer

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hi, I'm a newbie - just had our T4 8 seater swb part converted with lifting roof, insulation & curtains. Now got to decide on rest of interior....
Is there a meet this month (october)? I live in Filton so Quincey's v convenient :)

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Hi drsheila yes there is a meet this month its on Wednesday the 21st at quinceys. See you there:ILU::ILU:

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Who is coming this week? Its getting cold so maybe we may have to venture inside for a bit this time. Looking at the forecast it going to be dry, I suggest people bring jumpers this time not just t-shirtsI:I:I:I: you know who you areLOL:. See you WednesdayT:T:

·
Registered
109 Posts

Couple of new faces are going to take a run down tomorrow night!! Look forward to meeting you all!!

Mike

1 - 20 of 616 Posts