VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
A few people i know have had vans from them, they are not the cheapest but most of there vans have good history and i havent heard bad things about them , warrenty is only a month
Met Miles a few times- seems desecnt enough

·
Registered
296 Posts
I went to see a van there before i got mine. they seem decent enough. tidy vans. most have just been colour coded and some alloys bolted on. good base vans.

·
Registered
89 Posts
What can I say about Broadway Van centre is that I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. The paint job is done for free so there is a good indication of the quality of that, the several issues that we asked to be looked at when buying the van were only sorted after a threating letter was sent and we are now facing a £600 bill for a new drive shaft 12months and 6,000 miles of owning the van.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Bought mine from them 3 years ago. Just make sure you have a good look around before buying. My van was ok but not quite as advertised.
Gaz

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
I've never had dealings with them as i thought they were a bit pricey. They do seem to get through an awful lot of transporters though.

With regards to other peoples experiences it's a machine at the end of the day, it breaks, so as with any other purchase if you're not sure what to look for take someone with you who does. This applies to any garage regardless of reputation.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts