VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shiney red T4 with black roof heading into preston this morning just before 9am - very nice T:

You were being followed by an ex AA van with white barn doors that I seem to see everywhere in Preston (that guy does ALOT of driving!) :D

·
Registered
891 Posts
Shiney red T4 with black roof heading into preston this morning just before 9am - very nice T:

You were being followed by an ex AA van with white barn doors that I seem to see everywhere in Preston (that guy does ALOT of driving!) :D
That would be me T:

Was on my way into work. Just added some new alloys and all terrain tyres after work, really liking the new look.

What were you driving, cant remember passing another T4 this morning and didnt see the one behind me :(

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be me T:

Was on my way into work. Just added some new alloys and all terrain tyres after work, really liking the new look.

What were you driving, cant remember passing another T4 this morning and didnt see the one behind me :(
Hi - was in my pick up truck so didnt wave as that would just be weird! lol

Lovely looking van - would have loved to see the new tyres, have thought about some for our T4 too as i cant ever see it being lowered really so thought the alternative would be to beef it up instead. T:

·
Registered
891 Posts
Hi - was in my pick up truck so didnt wave as that would just be weird! lol

Lovely looking van - would have loved to see the new tyres, have thought about some for our T4 too as i cant ever see it being lowered really so thought the alternative would be to beef it up instead. T:
Def the way to go. Will take some pics once I've had a chance to get some in daylight with a decent camera T:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts