VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to have a little fun and spruce up my 1992 T4. Have seen photos of Bugs with eyelashes. Has anyone any experience with these before I put down my hard earned money?

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I have also seen these floating about on various cars.. and I tend to think... really.. I see that you are a lady and can understand the appeal. Ive seen ones that look well made and can take 70mph and others look super flimsy and flap about and bend and break. Not a good look (even if this is possible)
Hehe. But buy cheap buy twice comes in here.. im sure a pricey set maybe sturdy.. but im guessing these ould be made for beetles and the latter with round lights..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to all of you who responded. As usual your comments give food for thought. How about if I consider putting this tat on my Volvo 850T wagon for a while instead of my lovely T4? That would at least satisfy my desire to put a smile on people's faces when they saw it.

·
Registered
283 Posts
friend had some on her car. The amount of flapping about they did (she did lots of motorway miles) has scratched her bonnet to buggery

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Thanks to all of you who responded. As usual your comments give food for thought. How about if I consider putting this tat on my Volvo 850T wagon for a while instead of my lovely T4? That would at least satisfy my desire to put a smile on people's faces when they saw it.
I really think these are awful, like seriously!
Like many other people no doubt, when I see them (thankfully rarely) all I can think of is "WTF and clealry this person is a retard" LOL:

If you want to put a smile on peoples faces then drive around topless ;) x

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Okay, I've got the message. No eyelashes on any vehicle. Did briefly consider Kate Thingy's suggestion, but it would probably scare the children and the horses and my five rescue dogs would have hysterics.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thank you for doing the right thing, like Kate-Thingy, when I see them I think what a tool, who would do that to any car or van???, and as for the stickers that say 'powered by fairy dust'..... nearly as stupid as a baby on board window thing...T:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts