VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys

As the title says, I have my bull bar up for sale, it fits the older shape T5's Transporters, (as in the pic of my van below) I bought it new for £200 and I have had it about a month and a half, needless to say its like brand new, no marks, scrapes or scatchs it imaculate. The reason Im selling it is that for the new year I want a completely new look for my van, and unfortuanatly this dosn't include my bull bar :(, so reluctantly its up for sale. If anyone is intrested, let me know :ILU:

Cheers
Tom

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I would also concider swapping the bar for a front spoiler or anything else you may have for a t5 ??I:

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Will move to the for sale section, can you post it there next time please fella T:

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
now worries mate next time ill put it on the right place T:
It's not purely that it's in the right place, The ad will enter a que for moderation, then it will be checked for details like price for instance I: (which is needed for every ad)

as you were ;)

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BUMP

*<:)>Morning guys, no definate buyer yet, if anyone is intrested in having themselves a last minute christmas prezzie? *<:)>

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Beabalite

Mark I dont know if my PM to you are sent because its not showing Ive sent you one, if you want it delivering mate ill send it tommorow for next day delivery £10.30 call it a £10er and the £160 for the bar mate so £170. If your happy with this mate let me know and we can settle payment through paypal tonight T:.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi Guys

Just to let those intrested know the bar is still for sale the previous sale fell through at the last minute unfortunatly. So let me know any of those out there that are intrested T:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts