VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as you may know, I've now got an at fault claim against me on the car....

Do I need to tell the people who I insure my bus with ? (seperate company and policy)

I've just had a really good quote from before the incident, but my current bus insurance dont run out til the end of the month

So do I ?

Implications if I dont ????

comments and or facts please...

Thanks, Carl

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Personally i would mate, just for peace of mind.

Insurers always say they share information with other insurers etc and always ask if there have been any fault or non fault accidents in the last 5 years.

As we all know thry're there purely to make a profit, if they can get out of paying up, they will.

So god forbid you smash the van up or hit someone in that, would you really want the worry of them saying sorry you had an accident you didnt declare:eek:

tell em mateT:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just spoke with adrian Flux, quote gone up 90 quid, but as they were that much cheaper than everyone else anyway, I think I'll take the quote on

So my new price will be £372.54

And i have to put up this this for another 5 years............

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
You did the right thing Carl - 'failure to disclose' would invalidate your insurance - and might see you in a LOT more bother too!!

And £90 extra for the piece of mind you now have about being 100% legal has got to be worth it........... T:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I know........
But cant help feeling a little 'upset' so to speak

Just got to wait another month to see where the car insurance goes from the current 316 quid - double i reckon :(

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
You can all pipe down!

My insurance is £1500 for this year.

Im 26, zero no claims bonus, parked on the streeet near moss side, 2 fault incidents in 5 years.

Hell yeah! LOL:

:ILU:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can all pipe down!

My insurance is £1500 for this year.

Im 26, zero no claims bonus, parked on the streeet near moss side, 2 fault incidents in 5 years.

Hell yeah! LOL:

:ILU:
HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be quiet then LOL: LOL: LOL:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts