VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Busfest today the weather certainly brought out the people and the vans too. And wow what vans there was some quality ones. It’s not till you go to a show like this that you see how good the vw scene is and how much people will spend on their pride and joy. Me included.
There was a load of t4 forum vans and owners there including jimmer/Dubflecta Careykid74 and Gazmataz. jurasik
The stalls were plenty a bound and customers were spending too. Nice to see after a long and wet spate of shows .the weather held off and we all got a tan. The food was ok bit over priced £2.90 for chips. But plenty of them. It was the usual stalls and there was plenty of both T4 T5 and all other
vw‘s too. . .well we had a great day and we will be at the next one shame the rest were washed out it’s a case of what might of been.
Here a few pics of some vans bits and pieces .

thankyou to busfest you put on agood show .just dont do it the same time as dubs at the castle Decisions Decisions LOL:

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
i live in tewkesbury and couldn't make it at all this weekend,gutted as i saw vans everywhere and the weather was hot hot hot T:T:

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
true ! sorry you didnt come you would of liked it . will be up your way sometime give us a wave mate. my arms aching from waving today and the convoy to the M5 was great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts