VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

All packed and ready for my first Busfest as the main official sponsor. :

I will be there Friday ,Saturday and Sunday and happy to answer questions you have.

The prize draw will be picked on Sunday and someone will win an amazing prize.

We still have a great team to answer any calls while I am at the show. T:T:

Hope to see you all there.

Dan
A-Plan Insurance.
01635-879910

·
Premium Member
3,162 Posts
I pay my tenner every year, and I don't need your insurance so PLEASE once again have a word with the Admin about your Advert appearing even though I have 'Adblock' :*:confused:

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'll be there! Setting off a 4am from Scarborough. Would nice to win a prize to make my journey even more worthwhile!!!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Enjoy Dan hope the weather holds out.

Hello,

All packed and ready for my first Busfest as the main official sponsor. :

I will be there Friday ,Saturday and Sunday and happy to answer questions you have.

The prize draw will be picked on Sunday and someone will win an amazing prize.

We still have a great team to answer any calls while I am at the show. T:T:

Hope to see you all there.

Dan
A-Plan Insurance.
01635-879910

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Delboy 10,

As explained in previous messages , I have absolutely no control over the adverts.

I have my own section on the forum as a trader. The adverts are nothing I am doing and I am as powerless to stop them as you.

My best advise is complain to the owners of the forum and see what they can do.

All the best

Dan
A-Plan

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hi dan ,could you answer me a question please,i purchased a new set of wheels and tyres at the show on Saturday and fitted them to my van over the weekend,I phoned a plan this morning to tell them the change and was told that wouldn't be a problem as long as the tyre width hasn't altered,but it has due to wheel increase from 17" to 20" wheels, but apparently the wheel size isn't the problem but the width is,is this correct as sounds daft to me,many thanks,Richard.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi dan ,could you answer me a question please,i purchased a new set of wheels and tyres at the show on Saturday and fitted them to my van over the weekend,I phoned a plan this morning to tell them the change and was told that wouldn't be a problem as long as the tyre width hasn't altered,but it has due to wheel increase from 17" to 20" wheels, but apparently the wheel size isn't the problem but the width is,is this correct as sounds daft to me,many thanks,Richard.
Can you PM me your details please?.

Will have a look into it.

Thanks

Dan
A-Plan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts