VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have been lurking here for quite a while and have finally decided to buy a new T5.
So haveing been into my local VW commical vehicle sales and got a brochure I started to ponder which model would suit my needs best. On reading said brochure I see it states that there are various add ons available, I did ask at the dealers for a list but they said they didn't have one and didn't seem overly interested in add ons. All they seemed interested in was to sell a van as it comes in the brochure.
Does anyone know where I can get a list of what is available as add ons please? This will be my first ever (and probably last) new vehicle and I want to get it right and not wish I had ordered it differently.
Thank you for any advice offered.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Hi.

I have some PDF files and Excel price lists from 2013. I know some of the options have probably changed, as will the prices. It would give you a flavour however.

If nobody has anything newer then PM me with your email address.

Ray (xlray)

·
Registered
691 Posts
There are a couple of dealers on here. Swiss and Bognor Motors. They will give you a better idea than your VW Dealer.

Also remember that the T6 will be along shortly so I'm not sure VW will be doing advanced orders on the T5 for much longer.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
If the dealer isn't being helpful before the sale, imagine their disinterest when you need warranty work.

Tell them to pizz off and buy from Bognor or Swiss instead; Better service. Better price.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
If you go on the VW commercial website and click on 'request a brochure' you can download the relevant pdf from there.
There have been some valid points made above though including the new T6 which may mean certain spec T5's may not even be available.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts