VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend where to purchase a cab bunk bed for a T5 (single passenger seat). We have a nearly 1 year old we are hoping to take away in the van in the summer. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
We got one of these for our little girl...

It's quite heavy, but well made.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We got one of these for our little girl...

It's quite heavy, but well made.
Great thank you. Do you know what age these are suitable from? And would it work with single passenger seat rather than a double one?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi BecMc

We have one of these for our T4. They are specifically made for T5's and T6's but they advised they also fit T4, which was the case for our needs.
I cannot recommend enough.
They have been brilliant for our 2 kids (2 year old and 4 year old) It Can be setup as a double or single.
Very well engineered. Excellent craftsmanship.
It can be slackened to allow the bed to sag and act like a cacoon to stop them falling out.
Well worth a look on their website. Cabbunk
Though they are on the more expensive end of what is available. But still cheaper than cutting a hole in the roof to install a pop top. (Save that for a later date)
Hope this helps
Westy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
Great thank you. Do you know what age these are suitable from? And would it work with single passenger seat rather than a double one?
I'm not too sure about the age as our's was four when we got one, but can confirm it's fine with a single passenger seat as that's what we've got (y)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not too sure about the age as our's was four when we got one, but can confirm it's fine with a single passenger seat as that's what we've got (y)
Lovely thank you. Great to know it works with single seats.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts