VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im Wanting to sell the following Kite surf gear, prefer to sell the lot in one package to be fair rather than split, but may consider
Selling individually.
2008 models.
Cabrinha Cross bow 12m Bow kite, with lines, bar, pump, leash etc, red, black and silver graphics, mint no tears, leaks etc.
Cabrinha Cross bow 9m Bow kite, with lines, bar, pump, leash etc, blue,black and silver graphics, mint no tears, leaks etc.
153cm Naish Haze Kite board with handle, footstraps, etc, black and dark red in colour, few scratches but minor, no dings, or chunks taken out of it.
Naish seat kite harness, size L. A retractable Kite board leash and Pro tec Helmet im asking for around £750 o.n.o. for the lot, if anyones interested pm me for more details, genuine reason for sale, all good quality gear, great to learn on, will suit from novice to intermediate level. As a guide im 13 and a half stone, and this kit is fine for hauling my ass around all day long.

Steve W....

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi mate yeah still for sale, pm me your e-mail and i will send some pics to you.

The kites are mint, and all the kit is quality bud, you wont find better for your money.

Steve W....

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All the above sold pending payment.

Steve W....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts