VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cadac Safari Chef 5 in 1 Grill

Now sold

£35 collected or if postage is required I will need to check the costs, my guess would be £10+ to be added

OR

I can take it to Volksworld, or the Surrey Meet or maybe we can arrange a forum courier:*

Similar to the picture below, but with the smaller screw in gas cannister see >here< for exact model. The list price is £90.

Has been used for one season, carry bag has some slight damage, the grill is fine T:

I am upgrading to the bigger version because my family are like locusts, and can eat their weight in BBQ food in two days without problem :jd

Any questions, although I'm not sure what they could be? Just let me know T:​

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thank you for your question Christopher.

And I refer you to the statement in the original post,

"but with the smaller screw in gas cannister"

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
So Really what your saying Alan!! Is this is nothing like the one you have for sale :eek: Instead yours is the More superior model shown in the Link Rasp:
Also if your Family are Locusts? Why are you bothering to cook them Bar B Q Food? When a Branch of leaves should suffice? :D

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
barsteward :(Rasp:
even sent ya a pm LOL:, and after all that money you spent with me i can not give ya some back LOL:
Steve the buyer sent a PM 21:42.

You posted on the thread at 21:57

Your PM arrived at 21:58

Moral of the story?

You snooze you lose Rasp:

Oh and don't worry more of my money coming your way very soon ;)

·
Banned
10,253 Posts
What I would like to know is, what's a Kabob ? :)

The Cadac Safari Chef can bbq burgers and kebobs with the grated grill surface. The Cadac Safari Chef can cook perfect steaks and chicken on the Teflon coated non-stick grill plate. Reverse the plate and use the skillet on the other side to fry eggs and bacon for those camping trips.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What I would like to know is, what's a Kebob ? :)
A Kebob is an American dish similar to our own Kebab. Well when I say "our own" I refer of course to the originally Persian, now often regarded as Turkish dish. Incidentally the Kebob is know in Canada, where they are altogether more polite, as the Kerobert.

Hope this helps ;)

·
Banned
10,253 Posts
A Kebob is an American dish similar to our own Kebab. Well when I say "our own" I refer of course to the originally Persian, now often regarded as Turkish dish. Incidentally the Kebob is know in Canada, where they are altogether more polite, as the Kerobert.

Hope this helps ;)

Thank you, it does indeed help. Again, I've expanded my knowledge.. T:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts