VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you will all be wondering what on earth i am asking this for....but i am trying to find a cheap VW Caddy van to run around in to help with my mobile mechanics business.
I am a member of this forum and go to the Bridgnorth meet, but at the moment i can't afford to buy a T4 or T5 whilst trying to get my business off the ground.I would love one,but they come at a premium. If any one knows of the where abouts of any cheap caddy vans (not pick-ups) then please let me know. Thanks for reading this.[/I]

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
just bought a 52 plate mate.....in the process of coilovers and new rims at the mo

tidy little van,will be carpeted and sorted inside.....

will be standard white,but very lowwwwwww.:D

Hav'nt really thought on price yet as have not really seen that many newer shape custom ones sell.

:ILU:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not looking at the newer shape, although i was very tempted to buy one the other week,but it would push my finances to the limit if i bought it. I am looking at the round shape one,looks the same as the Seat Inca,but better.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
If I could find a nice clean pick up then I would sell you mine.

It's silver and a bit rat look but 55mpg. Just needs a whack with the lowering stick.

I drive through Kiddy' every day on my way to Worcester.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have you looked on the caddy forum and piston heads.There seems to be quite a few on the pistonheads website that look clean.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts