VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have just said goodbye to our beloved Camper getting old and gone for a bit bigger with a loo
I think my reg would love to live on another T5 so decided to sell. On retention (in the misses name)
It looks great can send a photo if you like would come with TWO sets of plates so no problems with MOT
A-T5-4 DAV (screws where-) and AT54 DAV. Number plate companies say between 800 and 1250
Any body out there and what would it be worth to you before I go to E bay

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
We have just said goodbye to our beloved Camper getting old and gone for a bit bigger with a loo
I think my reg would love to live on another T5 so decided to sell. On retention (in the misses name)
It looks great can send a photo if you like would come with TWO sets of plates so no problems with MOT
A-T5-4 DAV (screws where-) and AT54 DAV. Number plate companies say between 800 and 1250
Any body out there and what would it be worth to you before I go to E bay
These companies always offer to sell for good money,but i have never heard of them selling one for a customer for good money :*.i think you will be lucky to get £250 for it,as it only reads like a private plate if it is miss spaced,and now anpr cameras,and traffic cars are on top of miss spacing.So without committing an illegal act,it just a 54 plate AT 54 DAV .When there are other T5 plates on DVLA for £250-£350

Sorry

1 - 2 of 2 Posts