VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many vans have we got in cambridgeshire?
Do you all think it's time we had some sort of meet?
I know that this has been tried before but lets try again.
Lets have a show of hands/vans
If your up for a meet put your name and location down. we can pick a point in the middle and go for a shandy. (maybe add any night you can't do)
Fingers crossed...
jasonlister soham cambs (can do any night this month)

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Failing that us lot are not far away bud. Feel free to come along to the weekender in my signature, we are not far away and its worth the trip T:
I keep looking at your weekender but i also keep forgeting to check work that weekend. I will check tomorrow as i'm up for that.

Come on people I know we have more than three vans in cambridgeshire.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Still here but have given up on trying to organise anything and will now be going to the Fendubbers meet in Cambridge when I can get there, held last Friday of each month.

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
Still here but have given up on trying to organise anything and will now be going to the Fendubbers meet in Cambridge when I can get there, held last Friday of each month.
Im there sometimes T: About 5 T4's sometimes more.. Not a very friendly bunch though but lots of cars :cool:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Im there sometimes T: About 5 T4's sometimes more.. Not a very friendly bunch though but lots of cars :cool:
I've been here but like you said not very a friendly bunch and hanging around in car parks aint really my thing.
I'm still hopeing this happens because if you look at the map above there is a big hole around us...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts