VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad got your attention......
Can any of the Cornwall Massive recommend where to go to get part of sliding windows tinted?
I want to get the rear parts of my sliding windows re tinted. Any idea on costs ?

·
Registered
899 Posts
Im not the massive however got my back window tinted at vansport in Penzance an it was a good job done and a good price T:

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
What Ali said Matt ;) Get yaself down Vansport, see Phil &/or Ian & let them know the wrongen said they'd sort you out ;)

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
Not too sure bud, think Ali's back one was 50 dolla from memory which wasn't too bad coz she's got a huge rear I::D They'll look after ya m8 & do a 1st class job T:

·
Premium Member
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not too sure bud, think Ali's back one was 50 dolla from memory which wasn't too bad coz she's got a huge rear I::D They'll look after ya m8 & do a 1st class job T:
Can't say that I noticed :eek:

I'll give them a bellT: are they open on Sunday ?

·
Cornwall Massive
2,838 Posts
If you want somewhere a bit nearer, Richard at Tint My Ride is a good bloke - he's in goonhavern, Matt :ILU:

·
Premium Member
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Cheers Alex, i'll give them a bell on MondayT:

Im actually quite liking the look of the windows since I have taken off the old tintsI:

Van was treated to a clay bar and some high gloss resin polish and she's lookin sweet:ILU:

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
Rich at Tint my Ride in Goonhavern,great prices excellent work and a nice bald chap T:

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
Rich at Tint my Ride in Goonhavern,great prices excellent work and a nice bald chap T:
He did Hendrix (OOOeeerr!) last month - including a sliding window - I'm chuffed to bits

I think him and the Steve's have a mutual admiration society...cos Rich was bigging up VW connections in one of our conversationsI:
Personally I wouldn't trust anyone without a proper good head of hair

Seriously though - top job, guaranteed from a friendly, knowledgable geezer!

Malepatternbaldness:ILU:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts