VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after events of the last week i,ve decided to call it a day as well:(

A truely black day for myself to come to this desision but i feel i have nowt more to give the forum and after recent events and comments thats it time to move on and get back to basics.

I have made some fantastic mates over the 4 years of my involvment within the forum. I will hopefully see you all around at upcoming shows and as others have said there will always be a beer waiting for those you that want one!

I not going to add fuel to to fire by going on about my reasons on leaving (as it could go on a while) but i wish the forum and everyone involved all the best for the future.

Cheers

Brent

·
Registered
254 Posts
............tis a black day for sure:(:(:(......not really sure whats transpired but what i do know is some people who have been good eough to welcome me to the forum,offer advice,take the ****(lol you know who you areI:I:I:),and include me at shows and regional meets have now eithier been banned or have decided to leave because of the banning of others.........politics was never an interest of mine,but i really do hope i get the opportunity to catch up with you brent(ade,rob and all those who have been banned)...in the future....for now the pleasure guys has been all mine.
take it easy
Dave

·
Pedal box guru
2,616 Posts
I am really sorry to hear this Brent, But completely understand why you have to do this.

I know I have given you a hard time in the past! but I wish you and all the others, regardless of wether you were pushed or decided to jump, all the best and though I rarely go to shows/meets, I for one will happily have a natter/drink with any of you anytime.

If I can do anything for you or any of the others, please get in touch,

Cheers Trev.

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Sorry to hear this Brent, catch up with you at a show soon. T: Hope so anyway you owe me £20 LOL:

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
sorry tohear your calling it a day too Brent, I know youve had some grief on here recently and the "magic" of the forum had gone for you..

Will hopefully catch you around at shows and have a laugh....T:

·
Registered
428 Posts
wow what a week what a shame brent dont no what happend behined the scenes would like to say thanks for the time you have given me see you soon T:

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
sorry to hear this,brent was one of the first to welcome me to the forum,and posted up pics for me etc when i was having trouble-still not very good at it,best of luck T:

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Whats happened :eek:

Just read a few threads and seems a few of you on here are leaving :(

i have not met any of you, But my dream started off reading balloos post on the old forum so long back. It is people like you who gave me loads of idears and insperation.

I have just come back from a great weekend at Deva, met a load more new faces and loaved every minute. Isnt that what it's all about???

Just seems such a shame :(

Good luck in the future guys T:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts