VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I have a t5 1.9tdi 08 brr engine.

its not long had a recon engine and turbo fitted. new glow plugs, belt, cam sensor x2. fuel filter.

I have trouble starting the van first time in the mornings. I have to turn the key and hold it for a while and some times I have to do this twice before the van kicks in. iv scanned for codes using a vag and it comes up with cam sensor implausible signal. change the sensor and still got the same issue so sent that sensor back and got another new one but still get the same codes. had a look at the plug it plugs into and the pins wernt great so I have connected a new plug on but still getting the same issue.

any help would be great full.

Thanks

Alex

·
Super Moderator
9,095 Posts
probably timing out..try unplugging the cam sensor and see if she starts easier.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Crampy, I have a old 04 1.9 tdi and i have suddenly lost power, really struggled to get it up hills getting home. it now will not start,seems to have white smoke as i am trying to start with foot on accelerator, i stopped trying though because red oil warning light is now on, there is oil in.

did you get any warning codes?
When i plug my cheap ebay lead in, i get 19463-camshaft position sensor(G40) No signal P3007-000-Please register/activate.

i am sue this fault has been up before at one time.

I know this is of no help to you but, I was interested to see how you have got on. I haven`t done anything to mine yet. hope you get sorted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts