VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Previously; stevemadbiker
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys
I have a dark green (forest green) panel van and I was wondering if any one has any pictures of a cammo'd van in green.
Or any one who could put some pictures up after a bit of photo shopping

thanks

steve

:D

·
Registered
882 Posts
Go Digicam - that would look pie-hot! Should be able to get pattern off inet - the elmers use it across the board now. The Dutch woodland pattern digicam looks nice too - quite a deep green.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Alright mate. Did mine last year, I know its white but it was realy cheep and easy. there are tones of grafix suppliers on the web so just ordered 5 meters of each chosen colour vinyle and a scalpel. It took a day and means you can cover any imperfections you dont like. there are a couple of pictures in my album if you can access it. The bummer is it takes forever to get em off, it took me a week to get the glue off for my respray.
good luck mate. its one idea

·
Previously; stevemadbiker
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Guys
Thanks for the info and pictures, like your idea basher I think I will follow that a bit further

steve

T:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I seen the pics before!!I loved it I want to do it but I think il have to respray anyway,jus dunno how or when........

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thats the not how u do it!!Camo paint is in any good hardware store right between the spirit level bubble and the tartan paint.........I:

·
Registered
152 Posts
how about space hoppers on the rear painted purple.
it would be a purple headed bed snake.LOL:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts