·
Registered
6,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WELCOME MY DISCIPLES​
G-SUS's FIRST CAMP​
28TH-29TH-30TH SEPTEMBER​
@ BURRS COUNTRY PARK BURY​

Im organising a camping weekend which is open to all......
iv got us a field which iso within walking distance of 2 pubs the Brown cow and the Garsdale which both do food:D:D plus theres a fantastic chippy 5 mins away that will be open both friday evening and saturday dinnerI:I:I:
theres a toilet block a short walk away with showers for all that dont like the au natrel feelI:I:!! we are allowed to have a fire pit and music but its fairly close to a residential area so just abit of respect to your surroundings is asked after 11pm.....there isnt a steward on site other than the police that may turn up if we make to much noise so youv been warned!!!!!
The price of the field is £160 for the weekend.....so the more that attend the cheaper it getsT:T:
The country park also has an activity centre that does kayaking and raft building ect but these will have to be booked in advance either via myself or direct with them but lets just see who wants to do what......theres a link to there website below so you can have a look at the place and prices for the activities.......
http://www.burrs.org.uk/index.php
but if this is to much like effort theres always the town centre 10 mins away for shopping
http://www.therockbury.com/
or theres the east lancs steam railway for a train trip
http://www.eastlancsrailway.org.uk/

so if your intrested in this let me know and ill add you to the list

list

1 Taylorscamper.....2 nights
2 T4guy........2 nights
3 Whooshwhoosh....1 night
4 hannaroo
5 Ravedave.....anybodies guess
6 L33tatt...2 nights
7 Spuarebanana......2 nights
8 Lecurie....2 nights
9 Snowdubz.....2 nights
10 jamesdean......2 nights
11 Carla.....1 maybe 2
12 g17olt......1 night
13 retropsnartt4.....2 nights
14 rgonzbull.....1 night
15 Johncorry......2 nights
17 Cunny......2 nights
19 T4chris72....1 night
20 andywestern......1 night
21 jen& euan.......2 nights
22 discodave....2 nights
23 mitchpapes....2 nights

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
If we get 20 Vans then it'll only be £8 for a weekend camping, Bargain A: A: A:

Come on everyone, get your names down. I'll pop a link in the N. Wales Thread, hopefully the North Wales Two will be there T:

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The list is updated......im keeping my fingers crossed for a indian summer......well it will be if chuffer turns upLOL:

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Put us down for this please mate sounds good, can I have the hook up under the tree please

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
yeah dude, put us down for this. End of september.... should be renamed the 'Brrrrrrrs camp over'.:eek:
:ILU:
You wuss........itl be sunny
Put us down for this please mate sounds good, can I have the hook up under the tree please
soz george no hook ups but theres plenty of trees.......well hawthorne bushes but youll fit under im sureRasp:
of course, we are your followers, we go where you say :D
Cheers christian

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No probs carl.......i know its ages off yet but if you dont get your meets in quick then they dont happen..ill be working both friday night and saturday dinner.....but im gunna just leave the van there and come back and forward in the car

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
You wuss........itl be sunny

soz george no hook ups but theres plenty of trees.......well hawthorne bushes but youll fit under im sureRasp:

Cheers christian
Well if your pulling rank Geezus and I'm being nudged out of the imaginary hook up can I have first dibs on the mythical hard standing before whoosh whoosh and t4guy grab them please.T:

1 - 20 of 201 Posts