VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Sweet, loving your new awning ..... Noise didnt bother us as we live under the city airport fly path so kinda used to it, when were you down ?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Spent last Saturday at Castle Ward muddy but good fun glad of the hook up for heater at night T:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just did a trip around cork and kerry and stayed in two sites.

Wave crest caravan park in co kerry. The site is built into the cliffs and offers fantastic views of the atlantic, clean facilities and everything you need. I would recommend to anyone.

Then in cork we stayed on an even better site, Garrettstown house holiday park. Loads of stuff to do on the site and close to kinsale which is a great town to visit, cant recommend highly enough.

Have to agree with the other posts that strandhill is well worth a visit ( I do live their though)

·
Registered
365 Posts
For us it has to be Tollymore forest park in Newcastle. Miles and miles of paths for the kids to ride their bikes on. Regards

·
Registered
43 Posts
Lough shore in Antrim is a great site. Stayed there a wile back and am gona book in next month. Staff are great, secure site. Everything you need within walking distance and plenty going on. I have two small kids and with a park near buy and activities at the weekend there's plenty too do.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Just stayed for a night at Camac Valley near Dublin, camacvalley.ie

Usual stuff like hook-up and it's near the M50. Steady road noise but not too bad.

Bus to Dublin Centre is 3.3 Euros but a sightseeing bus leaves at 09:30 and it is 2 euro (each way).

Green Isle Hotel is six minutes walk away. Carvery every night and a discount card from Camac Valley gets 10% off.

I forgot to use mine and wasted 2.5 Euros. Boo hoo!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Any Suggestions for a site up the North coast at all? Looking to head up for a few weekends surfing with the kids. Not too worried about stuff to do, we'll be at the beach most of the time, just looking a quiet site without a load of party animals if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
My local carpet man, (four-berth motorhome), stays at Applegeen services near Dublin for nuffink.

Safe, secure parking. Just hard standing of course and no hook up.

They're also at Templepatrick and a new one off the M1 near Lisburn. Might get to stay there too but Dublin one maybe useful for early ferry.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts