VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
March 20th - 22nd 2015........Blackrock Sands North Wales

Campdown 2015 is the 7th instalment of this event, a chilled out weekend with nice people at a lovely location down by the beach!

This is a none profit event, all you have to pay for is camping........1 minute walk to beach , perfect for kiting, jet-skiing , boating , canoeing etc etc

Best of all the site is open on this weekend just for this event!!

The facility's in the park are of a high standard and include a modern, heated un-metered showers and toilets with free hot water, electrical hookups, coin operated laundrette and an excellent children's play are that meats all required safety standards.

Available on park:
Disabled facility's
Brick's for use of disposable BBQ

Price is £10 per person per night
Free Electric :) (for this event)
Under 12 years old are free
Dogs are free but must be kept on a lead at all times on the camp-site.

CALL WENDY AT BLACKROCK TO MAKE YOUR BOOKING ON 01766 513919.....MUCH LOVEEEEE SEE YOU SOON :)

Pass the word.

http://www.blackrocksands.webs.com/

ELECTRIC IS ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS

Sadly there will be no ENTERTAINMENT at the Pre season Campdown events. (End of season Final Campdown entertainment as normal)

·
Registered
522 Posts
Anyone else going in the wet stuff, if so I'll take my Kaafu kayak, Sevylor Adventurer and waveboard.
Only got one PFD though.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Anyone else going in the wet stuff, if so I'll take my Kaafu kayak, Sevylor Adventurer and waveboard.
Only got one PFD though.
Come join us on the beach - we'll have the wake winch set up on the lagoon up at the far end! Black T4 and White T5 - you won't miss us :D

Andrew T:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts