VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going? I'm planning on going with the view of spending silly money ?
For those who don't know, it's this Sunday 2nd Feb at Telford.
1 week before my birthday so perfect excuse to treat myself ?

·
Registered
507 Posts
  1. We're going it's a long drive but I need something to brighten the dull winter up , next ones dub freeze to kick of the season and the first of the camping
  2. "It's only the show that mattets"

·
Registered
45 Posts
I am considering going. Need to buy 12volt stuff and look at some carpet and other interior bits. Have seen some negative reviews on this site so cannot decide if I should go or wait for Dubfreeze

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Went to the first show of 2020, first time I've been to Camper Mart and I was impressed, certainly more so with the wide variety of vehicles, have come away with lots of ideas and potential change of plan for what I had for the Tin Tent :unsure:
Pics below, enjoy (y)

Tidy looking T6.1 :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks mate, there were some stunning machines, many looked to have just rolled off the production line! The grey and yellow was one of my favourites too (y)

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've been looking into seats this afternoon actually, now thinking fitting standard seats wouldn't be the best option, looking into reclining sports seats ?

·
Registered
507 Posts
I thought it was a good show with plenty of variety in goods to buy and look at and a good variety of converted vans to get envious about
Probably more variety than dubfreeze last year but it's the camping that makes dubfreeze
"It's only the show that matters"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts