VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys newbie here with my first post, sold my t25 & looking to buy a nice t4 camper got my eye on a t4 high top leisuredrive any one got any idea what i should be looking to pay for it . its a 1.9diesel ingood condition 2003 40,000 +miles whats it worth in todays climate ???? i should add its a private sale, cheers guys rick..

·
Registered
602 Posts
Tricky question as prices seem to vary so much. And to be honest, so do opinions on here. However, my opinion (for what its worth) is you'd expect to pay north of ten grand. Try trawling for Autotrader etc to look for comparisons.

·
Registered
232 Posts
As the man says..its a tricky question..Camper values are all over the place..due to the 'credit crunchI: some are selling cheap to pay off stuff..Dealers and the less effected are selling high becaus more are buying because they cant afford that all inclusive holiday abroad every year..Take a look at the parkers guide.that should give you a god indication of what you should be paying..Sorry I cant help more because at the end of the day its worth as much as someone's willing to pay...Good luck with it:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts