VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Whats the point of putting something up for sale then never bothering to answer any ones replies ? i dont understand is it me

·
Registered
585 Posts
Whats the point of putting something up for sale then never bothering to answer any ones replies ? i dont understand is it me
I would Pm them mate as they may not have clicked on email notifications for this thread. Also I very much doubt there is a fridge included for that price, as the one in the ebay picture is there just to show what it would look like with one fitted.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I agree with you all but it seems to me you reply to things for sale and you never get a reply at least they could reply and say that its sold or under offer but to just leave you waiting is pants this should be something that is mentioned on things for sale as its not much point in posting rant over

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi which type is this size and is there a fridge ? got any pics
Please read the description - its not mine. Follow the link to ebay where he bought it from.
The description on ebay says fridge not included.

I didn't realise it had gone up on the board so quickly (way to go mods T:) and plus it was only yesterday, hardly neglect!

Its my mates father in law, he bought it from the company on ebay (the link is to the advert for the unit he bought, they have probably relisted the advert as they will be selling another one).

PM if you are interested - i'll put you in touch. As I say, its nothing to do with me directly I was just trying to save someone a few quid on a brand new unit

1 - 7 of 7 Posts