VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When: 22nd to 25th April
Where: Chester Racecourse - CH1 2LY

Anyone up for this one this year... A food festival and a beer festival on site !!

Been chatting to Rebecca at the organisers and she sent the following info:

This year CamperFest is bigger than it was last year, we are planning many more activities for the Campers. These include:

Friday Evening: Welcome Party
Venue: Beer festival (exclusive to CamperFest attendees)

Saturday Day: Show n Shine
Venue: Event space

Saturday Evening: Light festival
Venue: Outdoor festival

Sunday Day: Cook off & Easter Egg Hunt
Venue: Event Space

Sunday Evening: Closing Party
Venue: Upstairs - Beer festival (exclusive to CamperFest attendees)

The ticket also includes Free access to Chester Food Drink and Lifestyle Festival on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. This would usually cost £7 per person.

Camperfest ticket package includes:

Camping for four nights (Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun) on the beautiful Chester Racecourse – facilities include toilets and showers
Entry to the three day Taste Chester - Food, Drink and Lifestyle Festival (Sat, Sun and Mon), where celebrity chef demos will be taking place
Entry to the Beer Festival – Friday, and Sunday
Entry to the home and garden show

We're expecting to go to this... If anyone's interested then I'm happy to liaise with the organisers to ensure all T4/T5 forum people get to camp together like Gazhow organised last year.

** UPDATE **

To book in, go to the website above and download the booking form. Print it off, fill it in and send off to the organisers but REMEMBER to write T4 FORUM in big letters across the top so they know to allocate the area for us.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Sounds good to me. I have that week booked off work already so could be a good first outing for the vanT:

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Last year was the first attempt at this show and turned out good, quite different from other shows The program for this year looks great. Pity I am going to Lobbs or would deffo go again.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last year was the first attempt at this show and turned out good, quite different from other shows The program for this year looks great. Pity I am going to Lobbs or would deffo go again.
Can we use the regional gayzebra then? T:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hi guys,

New to the VW world but this will hopefully be my first show as it is only 2-3 mins down the road, target date for van to be useable at least :gl

Luke

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi guys,

New to the VW world but this will hopefully be my first show as it is only 2-3 mins down the road, target date for van to be useable at least :gl

Luke
Good man Luke.

I'll keep this list open until mid-march and then give the organisers indicated numbers so they can reserve an appropriately sized area for us all...

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I think i may have accidentally invited all my mates. I think there may be 5 blokes coming to the beer festival, oops....I:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'll also be looking to trundle down from a nearby village to spend the weekend sampling the local ale! Great news for keeping the fuel input to a minimum - saving up for my first Run to the Sun later in the year!:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey,

I am one of the organisers of Camperfest 2011- so if you have any enquiries feel free to ask or add "Camperfest Chester" on facebook or follow us on Twitter- "Camperfest".

Hope to see you in Easter T:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Went to this last year was a good night .

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
The Chester guys are helping to support Blackpool breeze so we need to get a good showing out. How many have we got going to Chester now?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Hey,

I am one of the organisers of Camperfest 2011- so if you have any enquiries feel free to ask or add "Camperfest Chester" on facebook or follow us on Twitter- "Camperfest".

Hope to see you in Easter T:
Hi there,
Nice to see this... if we all want to camp together is it better to organise through you or to just sort this out with Rebecca at the office?

Paul... I'll do a roll call in about 2 weeks and then get the numbers of to the organisers to secure a 'speshul' area for us all...
Have spoken to Guy about the gay-zebra...

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Right everyone...

Have informed the organisers that we'll be coming as a group.

Everyone must send of their own forums and pay accordingly...
BUT... makes sure you write T4 FORUM in big letters across the top of the form.

They'll then allocate us a space according to the size we need.

See you there !!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts