VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Just got back. The quality of the vans and conversions has blown me away. I put a deposit on a van I viewed yesterday. Now I can't wait to start converting.
Surely there is no other veh brand that has a lifestyle and following that VW have?? It really is amazing.
Bring it on :)
Angus..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Quality day first time there today for me had my van a week seeing all them vans in tip top condition has made me realise I need a stack of cash lol...did buy some of them fancy headlights though but feel I need a new van to put em on lol

Hope you had a good Un

Jed

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been lurking on the forums a while now and while I love the look of thr DRL's (If thats what you bought) I read that the actual light they disperse isn't the best.. Unless they have improved somewhat.
I've started a spreadsheet based on some of the things I saw the weekend!!:eek::eek:
I need to get the other half on board me thinks or I'm going to start looking for a bedsit!!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
I was quite impressed as the bits and pieces I bought were cheaper than normal, so I got me some new stainless sidesteps from van X amongst other things. T:

·
Registered
145 Posts
If you don't know your postman very well at the moment, you will come to know them on first name terms :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts