VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you will be aware DM auto Electrical were one of the uk's premier stockist of Right Click products, and as Campertronic this is something that we are keen to build on so if you need anything from the Rclick Range, have a look on our website

Right Click at Campertronic

Some of our top selling products; Click on the price to take you to our website

Four door universal Central locking kit - The ideal starting point for your van central locking project £36.95

Right Click Alarm upgrade kit - Great for vehicles with factory fitted locking - £37.95

VW T4 Designer Central locking Kits £79.99

VW T4 Designer Central Locking kit with Alarm Upgrade £99.95

We Also stock a range of spare parts, and key blades for most makes and models,

RClick Key blanks £2.50 Each Free post!!

HU49 aka AH - VW T4 All models, This blank is also used for most VAG cars before 1997
HU66 aka HAA - VW T5 All models, this blank is also used for most VAG cars from around 1997 on
HU72 aka YM/ME15 - VW LT upto crafter This blank is also used for some Mercedes commericals

Coming soon we will have RClick Key shells to spruce up your current keys!

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Hi Dave looking at your central locking kitsT: A friend has just fitted the one thats suitable for those with factory locking and the alarmT: All i can say is its an impressive bit of kit for sureA:
My question is this, im currently still with black box transponder on my pump, this is being removed after the fitting of your alarm/central upgrade. Im assuming until i get round to removing this it will be ok to use the fob to open the door and use my current chipped key to start it??? I intend to use the alarm immobiliser once the box is removed.
Cheers Daz

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes that would be the case, but I would highly recommend you leave the original immobiliser In place. There is a slot in the right click key fobs to place the transponder chip from your factory key, thus keeping the factory immobilisationT:

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi - Yes we will be at camper jam - you'll see us on the main drag from family camping - look for our flags :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts