VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am trying to get a small gas bottle for my smev 9222 . I have seen camping gaz bottle can I use this type of gass with the smev cause it's a mix of propane and butane . Does anyone use these bottles ?

·
Registered
494 Posts
mine 9222 runs on camping gaz 907 no problem but not tried it in the winter yet as santa brought me a road atlas instead of a propex heater maybe i fogot to spell check the letter i sent him before xmas

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's great . I got a empty bottle but did not want to fill it . And waste my money . But don't worry it will soon be Xmas *<:)>

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
i run mine of a 904/907 with no probs BUT
you will pay 17-25 quid to have them refilled
if space is not a problem get yourself a calor style 4.5 kg they are only a shade bigger than a 907 "so will last longer" and they are half the price to refill
if i had my time again i would have made a bit bigger box to fit the 4.5 in
saying that a 907 will last most of the year but they are harder to get of hold than a 4.5

:ILU:

·
Premium Member
4,760 Posts
if space is not a problem get yourself a calor style 4.5 kg they are only a shade bigger than a 907 "so will last longer" and they are half the price to refill
saying that a 907 will last most of the year but they are harder to get of hold than a 4.5

cheaperRasp:

·
Registered
2,923 Posts

It Will last ped at the speed he is moving it will not be turned on till 2013 :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Right ! I know I work for the council . But have u been watching me at work today .... I am slow but I rough too it takes a lot to be slow a and rough LOL:

·
Registered
578 Posts
Hi Everyone. I use a Calor 4.5kg gas bottle and it costs about £14 to fill. This normaly last's me about 1 year, I usally got away for about 60-70 night's a year, so quite cheap overall. That said I only use the gas for my cooker and not the fridge.

John.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Meaning you can actually get camping Gaz in europe - yet to see Calor over there at all.

I have 4 CG bottles and just swap them at the intermarche every time I go over - cheaper that CG over here too!!

Rhys

1 - 18 of 18 Posts