VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far the weather forecast has pretty much got wales drenched next week. The driest are is south east england area.

Can someone recommend me a site/area that accept dogs, are cheap, accept vw vans and anything i may have forgotten. Maybe close to some tidy xc mtb rides would also be nice I:

·
Registered
37 Posts
You could try Camber sands
dog friendly very long beaches plenty of free parking
m20 junction 10 straight down the A2070

You could then visit RYE/ROMNEY MARSHES

give it a goA:

·
Registered
137 Posts
South downs camping and caravan park, great views, allows dogs. There is a great bloody hill in front of you to go up am down, has toilets and showers. And the biggest bonus it allow fire pits. £15 a nit for electrical hook up, or £10 with out.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Bedgebury near Tonbridge has about a 13k red route and it's own camping. Its in a very nice location. Also got the Hop Farm at Paddock wood for camping.

There is a good site near Tunbridge Wells that you can have open fires at where you can pitch in the field or deeper into the woods. They even come round with wood for your fire. Can't remember the name of the site though but will post it when I do

Found it http://forgewoodcamping.co.uk/

·
Banned
869 Posts
Little Switzerland in Folkestone.... No decent MTB specific trails but the rides over the white cliffs are great..,

Dan

·
Registered
64 Posts
We often go to Marie farm for a quick weekend away, nice clean site friendly staff, small swimming pool but good fun with lots to do.
Feebs73T:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts