VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dose any one out there want a camping trailer its 3 foot by 5 foot I have just put new ply boards all round it could do with a new toe hitch has the one on its a bit naff I works £100 ono

·
Premium Member
2,541 Posts
It may well do the the wheels would sell on their own for that. Isn't £75 a bargain already? I know times are tough but don't go overboard, sorry bud

·
Registered
316 Posts
hey the man said offers! i have some serious amounts of gardening to get done and a small trailer would help me out, but i dont really need one, i figured at that price i would have it otherwise its just not really something else i need to find room for.
The man said offers so i made one :)

·
Premium Member
2,541 Posts
hey the man said offers! i have some serious amounts of gardening to get done and a small trailer would help me out, but i dont really need one, i figured at that price i would have it otherwise its just not really something else i need to find room for.
The man said offers so i made one :)
I was a bit harsh....i'll keep my nose out...

·
Registered
431 Posts
I just wish I had the cash at the mo as I would have it however, if you still have at end of month (I doubt it though) I will gladly take it off your hands for £75 actually, id give you more for it!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All I want is it gone its in my way and my wife. Is going on and on about it I now its worth moor but come on its only a old trailer if some one can make some use of it its fine by me

1 - 20 of 22 Posts