VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a rolling road, what does Ptol mean? On my readout I can see a gain of 14 bhp at the flywheel after remap and 17 bhp at the wheel but the Ptol figure goes from -3.5% original reading up to 8.4%. I'm happy with the results but would like to know what the figures mean.
Chris

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I believe it could be where the vehical has just been taken upto full power-then backed of and then nailed :)
Power take off-not sure what L stands for :*

Or could be minus power through transmission etc I:
i'm sure there's someone with a degree in this proffession will tell me i'm wrong :no

I:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great news, I'm learning something new every day. Only one question - what are t i t s? Do you find them on a rolling road in your part of the country? I think I may have known once but now I discover that my brain's been fading since I was 45 I can't be sure. Still, it's reassuring that you guys can come up with a scientific definition backed up by a proper dictionary.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I looked it up and I'm a little bit confused, "power over men" and other references suggests my van might be getting ideas above its station - but I do adore her, and I prefer her a bit plump (though I'd never say it to her face). With all these silicon problems, though, it's worrying.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts